Sales Representative Full-time
An opportunity to grow your career path in luxury apparel retail?
Are you passionate about fashion? Are you equipped with a logical mindset, an eye for aesthetic and sensibility in communication?
Are you looking for a role in a creative and dynamic environment, and eager to experience the sustainable fashion all over its spectrum, from coordinating sales, contributing to the marketing plan to building and maintaining connection with potential partners?
If yes, the role of Sales Representative at Galerie Mode may be the opportunity you are looking for. You’ll be in charge of sales in-store, on social media and international websites.
About GALERIE MODE & Artisanal Fashion Co.
Galerie Mode is a shoppable fashion blog and a retail space in HCMC. Galerie Mode curates modern classic and provide styling inspirations based on 4 themes: Daily, Business, Resort and Athleisure
Aiming to inspire styling and drive positive changes in shopping habits, Galerie Mode curates and introduces items that transcend trends, can be mixed and matched in different ways for different occasions, and make the wearers feel good with what they wear.
As Sales Representatives, your task is to ensure customers have a clear understanding of the brands and art displayed in the space.
Artisanal Fashion Company (AFCo): Our mission is to transform the traditional production methods and promote creative values and meticulousness in Vietnam, bringing a more innovative and effective working environment by applying new technologies.
We are developing multiple brands within the company, so you will have the opportunity to be heavily involved in the new branding process.
Galerie Mode store: 135/43 Trần Hưng Đạo, Cầu Ông Lãnh Ward, District 1, HCMC.
Opening hours: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Monday to Saturday
Full time: 8 hrs/day, 6 days/week. Rotating shifts allowed.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Take care of the space and provide excellent customer experience in store
- Online customer services
- Achieve sales target each month (with bonuses based on sales & KPIs)
- Propose and implement customer services strategies for different customer segments, contact existing customers and advise new customers.
- Participate in research and sales planning, in-store and online sales programs
- Send invoices and cooperation proposals to customers who want to order custom made, B2B or cooperate with KOLs when requested
- Stock management
- Update product quantities and promotions on sales channels
- Pack, post orders, ensure customers receive goods
- Submit weekly report and attend weekly meetings every Saturday
- Record revenue and expenditure journals
- Can do attitude
- Hands on experience in online customer service
- Love fashion and mix & match different items to create interesting looks
- A sense of providing good customer experience, brings satisfaction and happiness to clients. Previous experience in service and customer care industries is a plus: restaurants, hotels, resorts...
- Honest and responsible
- Good English communication
- Able to use social media, Google Suite (sheets, docs) and sales software; or able to learn how to use them quickly.
- Interest in designing and ability to use Canva is a plus
- An eye for beauty and details, and visual display is a plus
- A young, dynamic working environment
- Salary + allowance + bonus on performance
- Bonus regulations based on sales and KPI based on individual contributions, according to the monthly evaluation
- Regular training and opportunities to take on new challenges
- Enjoy purchasing incentives exclusively for employees
- Opportunity for advancement after 6 months to 1 year of work.
Or submit your CV directly at the Galerie Mode store.